Does Intermittent Fasting Cause Stomach Ulcers?


I know it's not Tuesday, but I stumbled upon a cool video by TED-Ed today. It answers one of the most common misconceptions people have about fasting. If you're one of the many wondering if intermittent fasting will cause stomach ulcers, it is definitely worth watching.

Disclaimer: I do not own the video. All rights belong to TED-Ed. As their tagline is 'Lessons Worth Sharing', I'm doing just that.


On a separate note, I know I've been missing in action for a while. September has been a transitional month for me - I changed day job, and rewrote a portion of my fantasy novel upon my publisher's request. Did I tell you I'm an author? A royalty-free one, that is. Pun intended. Anyway, I'll be back in action soon. But till then, I hope this video-post has debunked a fasting myth for you.

Now, isn't this a lesson worth sharing? Thank you, TED-Ed!

---
If you like what you've read, SUBSCRIBE for more content!

Comments